Local Economic Development
At EcoPlan, we help local governments and Indigenous communities prepare for long-term economic growth by focusing on ideas, impact, and implementation, while moving beyond beyond reactive, fad-driven planning.
EcoPlan offers targeted capacity building and technical support in the development and delivery of strategic plans for economic development. We help local leaders to make the best use of their resources, assets, and skills.
We have years of experience in the following:
- Economic development strategies
- Guidebooks and tools
- Economic feasibility studies
- Highest and best use studies
- Governance and service delivery models
- Implementation support
- Sector specific studies and strategies (e.g., tourism, agriculture)
- Economic development / innovation forums
- Regional economic development
- Economic development and reconciliation
Download our Local Economic Development brochure here.
Training: Interested in training or capacity building? Contact us.
Growing Malcolm Island Economic Development Strategy (Mount Waddington Regional District)